For the perfect wedding on Anguilla, Villa Alegria is the perfect wedding venue
Villa Alegria is ideal for birthdays, bridal showers, holiday parties, anniversaries, commitment ceremonies, rehearsal dinners, family celebrations and smaller, more intimate destination weddings.
Why hold your wedding on Anguilla at Villa Alegria:
- Beautiful views of the Caribbean Sea and the mountains of St. Martin and Sandy Point Beach for on the beach ceremonies.
- Or get married on a larger beach, in a church or on a boat and house your wedding party or family in style at Villa Alegria.
- Short marriage license process If getting married on Anguilla, couples are required to be married in a church or at the local courthouse and then can enjoy a symbolic ceremony anywhere they wish. As an alternative, some couples choose to marry off-island before they arrive, and then hold their symbolic ceremony at the villa. Visit the government’s website for details early in your planning as it may dictate your booking and travel dates. We can also connect you with one of the island’s experienced wedding planners who will usher you through the process.
- Convenient West End location, close to popular restaurants and golf.
- The expert assistance of our concierge.
When you rent Alegria for the minimum required nights for that season (+ 12% government tax and 5% service charge), there is no additional venue rental fee to hold your event. Wedding and event services such as staffing, flowers, decor, entertainment, catering and music can be provided at additional charge, including a 15% coordination fee.