UPDATED AUGUST 31, 2021:
Anguilla has announced the following revised traveler protocols for visitors starting August 23, 2021. All protocols are subject to change at any time without notice. Please see the Anguilla Tourist Board for more details. Villa Alegria is a licensed and Safe Environment Certified villa.
- All visitors, 18 years and older, to Anguilla are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with a UK MHRA approved vaccine at least 21 days before arrival. The only exemption will be for pregnant women.
- All visitors, including children and pregnant women, will be required to apply for entry approval through the Anguilla Tourist Board website and upload an eligible negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test taken 3-5 days before travel.
- Starting October 1, 2021, Anguilla will reinstate a pre-paid testing fee as part of the entry approval process.
- All visitors will be tested upon arrival in Anguilla.
- Visitors will need to stay in place at the villa while waiting for arrival test results. Once a negative arrival test result is confirmed, typically within 12 hours, visitors staying at Alegria and other licensed villas, do NOT need to remain within a bubble and are welcome to roam the island at their leisure.
- All visitors will be required to undergo a subsequent RT-PCR test on Day 4 (if still on island).
- Mask wearing will be mandatory where you cannot be socially distanced indoors or when required by the government or requested by vendors, businesses or staff.
- Protocols for visitors who test positive for COVID-19 remain the same. Travel parties will need to quarantine if a member tests positive and the person who tested positive will need to isolate. The MOH will provide additional instructions at the time of the positive test.
- Please bring printed copies of all of your entry paperwork, test results and vaccination card with you to Anguilla.
All protocols are subject to change at any time without notice. For instructions on how to apply for entry, approved pre-arrival tests and other travel information, please visit the Anguilla Tourist Board website.
Sint Maarten and other Anguilla travel gateways are separate countries from Anguilla and may have different entry protocols, testing schedules and testing requirements. Please contact them directly. Trip insurance is always recommended. If you require an onward test before departure from Anguilla, tests are available on island for a fee or, if the timing works for your travel schedule you may use the results of your 4-day test outlined above. Please let us know your needs before your trip so we can assist you with scheduling.